Just a reminder of the changes to the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995 (RIDDOR), which come into effect next month.
The revised Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 were laid before Parliament on Monday 5th March. Subject to Parliamentary approval these will come into force on 6 April 2012.
If you are thinking of refurbishing any of your properties then you need to make sure you have fulfilled your legal asbestos responsibilities before you start any work at the property.
Each year we provide a programme of free seminars to help responsible persons fulfil their key compliance obligations and understand the relevant legislation.
More Articles ...
- HSE Delays Start Date of Health and Safety Cost Recovery Scheme
- First RRO 2005 Trial by Jury Results in Fines of £260K
- Is it Time to Review Your Emergency Plans?
- Poor Asbestos Management Could Increase Risk to Teachers and Pupils
- New Energy Efficiency Improvement Scheme to be Launched
- New Cigarette Regulations Should Save Lives
- 2010/2011 Fire Statistics
- Long Awaited Independent Review of Health and Safety Legislation
- HSE Cost Recovery Scheme Approved