Planning and co-ordinating health and safety requires specialist skills. Our CDM Co-ordination service helps ensure your construction project runs smoothly and keeps you compliant with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
Our CDM team has a thorough understanding of the design processes, construction methods, health & safety issues and relevant legislation essential for effective CDM Co-ordination, as well as experience on a wide range of projects.
Services offered include:
- Health & Safety Executive project notification.
- Independent CDM Regulations advice.Preparation of Pre-Construction Information Pack and Health & Safety file.
- Review of tenders from a Health & Safety perspective.
- Monitoring design changes.
- Development of on-site Health & Safety Plan.
- Auditing of contractors’ Health & Safety policies.
We aim to deliver client value stretching beyond compliance by providing practical guidance and cost-effective, commercially sustainable solutions.
We invest time in understanding your business, resulting in final documentation which is aligned with your organisation.
Our consultants provide advice and support to ensure you meet your ongoing compliance responsibilities.
Please contact us on 0845 058 9999 for further details or advice.